The 21st Century is probably the most technologically era of all time. This is the “Digital Age” and what comes with advancements is innovation. Though you probably may have never heard of this guy, he had made some huge impacts in society as a whole. Eric Pulier seems to have it all. This brilliant thinker can take a small idea and turn it into something truly unique that people can benefit from. That’s pretty much his (MO) as he specializes in the advancements on technology. From a young age Eric Pulier seem to stand out from his peers. He had a mind that was full of creativity and this creativity would pay off in huge dividends years later. By the time he attended college, the blueprint was already set as this gifted individual was destined for greatness. His schedule was very full around this time as he was majoring in American/English Literature, attending the neighboring school of MIT, and was the editor/column writer for The Harvard Crimson. I forgot to mention that he attended the famed Harvard University.
By 1991 Eric Pulier took off to Los Angeles and began his professional career which would soon thrust him to greatness. The creativity inside of him along with possessing a big heart caused him to do many great things that were also profitable. Check out this impressive list below:
- Developed Innovated Technology That Addressed The Issues In Education and Healthcare
- The Winner of Numerous Philanthropic Awards
- Programmed His First Computer In The Fourth Grade
- Developed A Private Social Media Network For Chronically Ill Children
- Raised Millions For Capital Ventures
- Donated Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars To Charity
- Built Bill Clinton’s 2nd Inauguration Platform/Event
- Sold His Last Founded Company For $350 Million
This is simply greatness personified either way you look at it. As of today this proud father of four resides in Los Angeles, California and owns a successful restaurant business. Eric Pulier’s impact on society can’t and will never be denied in years to come.
Visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Pulier for more.